Monday, March 19, 2012

Story

Since my last blog, a lot has happened. I met with my AWESOME pastor and worship pastor at my church and decided to share my story with my church family. The video was aired yesterday at church at it was posted to facebook today. Just in this short amount of time, so many people have reached out to me telling me their stories. I abolutely love it. It has taken me so long to feel comfortable enough in my journey to share my past. My problems. My struggles. God is AMAZING. I am constantly in awe of what he's doing my life and in the lives of so many surrounding me. It's also exciting to know that the journey is NEVER over. There are going to be ups and there are going to be downs, but GOD is constantly working. Constantly in control. Man, it's a good feeling.
Here's my story:

http://vimeo.com/38778471

6 comments:

  1. Abby, what a wonderful video. I'm so proud of you for sharing that with everyone. You are a beautiful person! And I love that you still have a cup of coffee with you wherever you go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tiffany! Hahaha! I just laughed out loud about the coffee! Always, girl. Always.

      Delete
  2. Wow. Just wow. You have a beautiful story. So real... you are always so real. I have to say the tears started rolling when you started talking of the Bible study girls... sometimes I wish we could kick it old school again. I couldn't help but notice that your video had 399 views in 2 days! There is no telling this side of heaven the impact your story is making in the lives of others. God has used you in a mighty way my friend! Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can totally kick it old school! You have no idea how much your words impacted me at that point in my life. Love you forever, Sisterchick.

      Delete