Monday, June 6, 2011

Pictures, Updates, Ect.

Why is it that I can never find time to blog? I love blogging, both reading them and writing them. For now, here are a few things we've been up to since my last post:

Easter and the never ending game of hiding and finding eggs :) We had a WONDERFUL Easter this year. My dad and sister came to my church and it was AMAZING. I love my preacher so much and am amazed that every time someone comes with me, it seems that he is speaking directly to them. I hope they feel it too.




T-ball.....oh t-ball. I have to say that the games were a ton of fun. The practices, not so much. Merrit learned a lot and really enjoyed it. His friend Evan from school was on his team, so he had a buddy to play with work really hard with. His friends Isabella and Landry from church were also on his team. I loved watching Isabella with her hot pink glove! Sweet friends make for a good season.




Merrit "graduated" from FBC. Not really. But we pretended. This is his last year there, so my grandmother made him a diploma since the 4 year old's leaving got one. Ha...no one really understood why we were acting like he "graduated." He's the first great-gran, so everything will always be a big deal. I like it that way.




We went on a cruise!!! We were able to go on a cruise for a whole 7 days in May! We went to Nassau and Freeport in the Bahamas and the Florida Keys. We went with some sweet friends from Starkville and their little girl. We took Merrit and he had a blast! He did much better than what I was expecting. He will definitely be going back with us WHEN we go on another one. It was great. God is good.





Little man got to stay with Ya-Ya for a few days and Gran and Pappy for a few days when we were on the cruise. I think he had fun too!



So now we're just hanging out enjoying our summer break! I'm teaching ESY this summer at my school in the mornings, so it's not an "official" break for me until the 22nd. We leave for the beach on the 24th and then have absolutely nothing to do in July. I don't know if I am looking forward to that or not. A part of me wants to plan something. I don't like not having a plan! But for now, it's sunshine, swimming pools, and popsicles by the box full at my house.
Happy Summer!

2 comments: