Thursday, February 10, 2011

New design, new perspective

My AWESOME and TALENTED friend Cat, at Constant in Chaos, has designed this great new custom blog for me that I am SO stinkin' excited about! I'm still playing with things (settings and what not), but LOVE my new blog and hope that you will too! Thanks, Cat!
I started this blog because I loved reading other's and thought that I might just share some pics of my kids from time to time. I am BY NO MEANS a writer, but would love to write more. I chose this title because obviously, we are the Moon's, and also because I want to start writing more about important things (joys, struggles, and everything in between). I hope that you'll follow us on our journey to be all that He has created us to be. Sometimes we succeed, sometimes oftentimes we fail. I want to share it all!

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE it. will she do this for others? i am wiling to pay for a good lookin blog. let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! She is designing for others. You can contact her at Catdmoore@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the title of your blog...so creative and a fun play on words! And your blog looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete