Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st Post!

This is my 1st ever post! It took me a while to figure out how to do it...and it took forever! These pictures of my boys are in no particular order. I can not figure out how to move them once I upload them. For now...this unorganized post will have to do!
Merrit: turns 3 this month
Miller: 3 1/2 months

My sweet baby Miller

Merrit
This is one of my favorite pictures of Merrit. It was taken by my sister, Alexa, on his 2nd birthday.

Walker Mims, Merrit and Miller Moon, Bax Fargason

This is another one of my favorites of Merrit, also taken by Alexa, in April 2009.

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Looking good! Welcome to the blogging world! It's my version of a baby book... sad, I know. I'll be keeping up with ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!! so glad you got a blog!!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you created a blog, Abby. The more I get to see of the Moon's, the better! And the owls are adorable. I love and miss you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you let me know about your blog! It looks great, but how could you go wrong with pictures of such adorable little boys! It has taken me forever to get ours set up. I guess I'll learn as I go. I am looking forward to keeping up with the Moons!!

    ReplyDelete