Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Cards

I love them! I look forward to the mail every day during the holidays to see what Christmas card I might get! I have a (small) Christmas card tree in my house where I hang my families Christmas cards that we make every year. Our Christmas card photo session didn't go too hot this year. Miller wanted NOTHING to do with taking pictures...but no fear...I have a plan!
I was searching sites this morning and have found TONS of great ideas on Tinyprints. Here are a few of my favorites:


Love the simplicity of this one:


Or, I might need to put this photo:

 
on this snazzy little circle one:

Tinyprints has several lines that I like this year: Vintage, Contemporary, and Classic are my favorites. Check them out for yourself here.  Happy Picking!

No comments:

Post a Comment